I came up with some great dating ideas for you regardless of what city you live in. It’s stressful enough to come up with a killer idea to impress that special person so I’ve done some homework for you. On Randezvou, the idea is to be yourself. You are not on an interview here or auditioning for a lifelong partner. It’s just a get to know you, get you out of the house and have a great time with no pressure.
- Go to dinner. Going out to eat is a great way to really get to know that person and gives you the opportunity to see if there is any chemistry in the air. Think of ways to keep the conversations fun and interesting.
- Visit a museum. Museums make dates affordable and the art makes for easy conversation starters. Choose your museum wisely because if you visit a holocaust museum it could be disastrous and very depressing.
- Take a long walk together. A long walk will give you both some time to get to know each other and it wouldn’t hurt to pack a camera and picnic basket.
- Take a salsa dancing class. Dancing is the true essence of personal artistic expression and can be a strong correlation of love making skills. Do I need to say more?
- Go sightseeing. Fill up the gas tank and go for a ride. There are many things to see in your town. You can take a drive to the national forest, go for a short hike but don’t forget the picnic basket!!!
- Go on a picnic. Choose the place wisely and make sure to visit the local weather channel. Bring things you can snack on while talking to your date. Avoid garlic and onions.
- Take a cooking class. Taking a date to a cooking class is a great way to have fun, get to know that person and learn about their skills. You really don’t have to take a class. You can cook together in the privacy of your own home over a glass of wine.
- Go to a sports game. Choose a sport that you both are going to like and understand the most. It would be wise to go to the event in which in a win or loss would not affect the mood of the date. It is best when you can support both teams.
- Go to a concert. No matter which town you live in there is always a local band or big name artist performing. Go see some local band in your town or a giant arena show
- Visit your hometown. Show that special person where you grew up and what it’s all about.